Persistent non-specific gut pain and bowel disturbance are a source of concern, confusion and frustration for patients.
Developed by experts in functional gut disorders, in collaboration with GPs, the online tool IBS4GPs provides a way for doctors to appropriately assess symptoms, make a confident diagnosis and provide effective treatment.
- Clinical assessment | Interactive decision making aid and referral tool
- Simple tests | Guidance on appropriate investigations
- Diagnosis | Tips and tricks on communicating an IBS diagnosis
- Management | Detailed information and tips & tricks on global and targeted sympton management
- GP resources | Printable PDFs of IBS4GPs content
- Patient resources | Recommended education links