You're Invited To Join GESA's Private Practice Network
Benefits of Joining the Private Practice Network
GESA’s Private Practice Network (PPN) will facilitate a platform from which you can raise and discuss issues specific to private practice.
In this network members will be provided with increasing opportunities for support, dialogue, education and professional development.
PPN Membership will also include the opportunity for you to participate on various GESA led PPN projects such as:
- Education initiatives
- Advocacy and member representation
- Career guidance and mentorship
- Philanthropic opportunities
How to Join
- Email email@example.com
- Please also refer to ‘Private Practice’ section on the GESA MyINTERACT app for ongoing updates.
Non GESA Members:
- Become a GESA member first. Details on how to join can be found HERE.
Download the GESA - PPN flyer HERE.