- NETI - Workshop Program
- Clinical Information
- Hepatitis C Information
- GESA Membership
- GESA Research
- Grants and Fellowships
- Australian Gastroenterology Week (AGW)
- GESA Colonoscopy Recertification Program
- NETI - National Endoscopy Training Initiative
- GUT School
- Useful Links
- Optimal Cancer Care Pathways
- Surveillance Colonoscopy Guidelines
- National Bowel Cancer Screening Program
GESA aims to give up-to-date, high-quality information about gastroenterological medicine and surgery to the professional community.
GESA Clinical Updates and Recommendations
Clinical Updates, Guidelines and Recommendations to support clinical best-practice are available by scrolling through the sub-menu on the left hand side of this page. These documents were developed by a range of GESA expert sub-committees and provide best practice, evidence-based approaches to specific medical conditions or procedures.
All of these documents are available FREE in PDF format from this website.
- Australian Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Coeliac Australia resource page
- International Treatment Guidelines
- Aboriginal Health Clearing House
- Health Data and Statistics
- Hospital Information